Friday, November 6, 2009

Friends I've Made

Over the past six months of unemployment I've made many friends. A few are real, one or two are imaginary, and the following are those I've literally made since picking up that ultimate symbol of aged femininity (recently hijacked by hipsters) - the knitting needles. I realize the bandwagon left a while ago. Alas, here I am...


Clotted Cream not talking to anyone. So mad!


Bruin Meeces.


Icey Creams Pondering Life over some International Coffee



There's Clotted Cream!


Icey Creams and Rainbow Sherbet


Incoming!

Bird or Fish? You decide!

True Blue Bruin Mousie

Devoting many hours to finishing these little guys is something I'd never have done before this leisure time! When I finally go off the deep end they can be my serial killer calling card.

2 comments:

  1. It's a bird! It's a fish! No, it's SUPERMAN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this could be a new career and you could keep your life of newly found leisure. Your creations are cute, adorable (does that mean the same as cute?), and original. I really like the True Blue Bruin Mousie.

    ReplyDelete